View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Halo

lots2do, I think I would contact your friend & ask her & husband to go to lunch with you so you can catch up. Just let her know how much you miss the times you had with her. Since you invited her, it would be your honor to pay for lunch & would be a blessing for you. My DH was injured on the job 2 years ago & had surgery on both hands & we have been on L&I ever since & it has been a constant fight with them with his small wage he is getting from them. Found out he will never be able to go back to work as he has only 40% use of his right hand & 60% of left hand. Even though we have very little, our good Lord provides us with an opportunity to help others. We have been able to bless a few older couples by paying for their lunches at a cafe. We did not know them, but noticed they were checking their money to see what they could afford to buy. When we left the cafe, we just payed their bill also. It really blessed us knowing we were able to bless them. We get our pay back, by our good Lord blessing us.