Thread: NEWbe
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Constance

HI, so you may come here sometime to see your cousins and ME???? ;-) that would be way fun. I have been to Hancock's too, they seem to me anyway to have better deals? Is that true? They also seem to have more people willing to help you or explain things. I have been into JoAnn's with my walking stick and it's obvious I don't stand for long periods of time, and it seems like they ignore, I may be just being sappy, or an OLD crab, but WOW I once waited almost a half hour for someone to show up at the help desk to help me with one of their kits for punch needle work, that BTW I still haven't gotten figured out yet. DO YOU LOVE THAT??? Well, never quit is my big thing, so I'll keep trying until I get it. THANK YOU for your note. My husband is from Wisconsin. He then went to AZ, and came to NV about the same time I did in 1992. He says he couldn't do that cold again, and I couldn't do the wet again, but I mss so many things, like family and two of my three kids are still there. It is a tough trade off, but you do whatever you have to do.
MERY MERRY to you and your family.
THANK YOU again,
Connie