Old 06-04-2014, 07:18 AM
carolstickelmaier

Default looking for best steam mop for ceramic floors

OK girls, I am full of questions. I am looking to buy a steam mop to clean my ceramic floors. Need your opinions, pros and cons on what you think is best one. I have light beige tile with light to med grout. The grout is my downfall. Due to disabilities I am unable to get down on my knees or "butt" without pain. I am hoping a steamer will help clean the grout.

While on the subject of floors, I am also in need of a new vacuum for the carpet. I have short shag multi color beige and brown. The problem is the neighbors very long haired German Shepard. I love her to death but she sheds terrible. She spends most of each day with me. My Hoover canister is just getting plugged up! Will an upright work better or do I need to stick with canister and look for a new one. This one is five years old. By the way my home is a clean home not a house, with lots of adults and kids going in and out daily. Oh, can't forget the dogs or dogs on some days... depending on who is here. Grandkids all have one or two dogs that watch over them at all times. So I guess they would be my grand dogs. Who would have thought 20 years ago I would be a grandmother to dogs??!! LOL It must be a a late Spring cleaning bug I seem to have caught! Although I don't remember much of a Spring here. We went from snow to hot and humid. Thanks girls for any help you can give.