View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 04:06 PM
angelarose

Originally Posted by terri bb View Post
I have the Janome dc2010.. not a very spendy machine but no trouble after close to 4 years of abuse from a newbie. From the looks of the picture she has great style and imagination. Good luck on your pur base!!
terri bb I also have a Janome DC2010 and I really like it.!!! Before the Janome I had a Baby Lock which had been reconditioned, had embroidery doo dads. I was a newbie at sewing, the price was right with the Baby Lock and I had ideas of doing all this embroidery. It was more machine than I needed at the time and all the doo dads went unused. Sold it to someone who wanted to do all that extra stuff. She loves it. I went and bought my Janome...easy peasy machine, very good quality. Yes, on the spendy side, but after the Baby Lock I was spoiled.
If I ever graduate to more bells and whistles I'll go to the Baby Lock again. A really smooth machine, really smooth sewing. Not out of reach to buy extras as the Berninas. Enjoy your DC2010...I think we made a good choice for what our sewing needs were!