View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I had rearranged my craft room so that I could actually fit my quilting frame in there without having to crawl under it to get to the shelves.. and yeah, well, lost my new rotary cutter that I love so much....

Then I hung up an old curtain on a tension rod across the closet (had to remove the closet doors to fit the quilting frame in there originally) and couldn't find the second curtain to match! I originally was going to use the curtains as fabric since I loved them so much but they don't fit in my house (and are too short for the closet but hey, don't look at the bottom foot and a half okay??) well... yeah, I found the rotary cutter - AND the curtain in the same bag!! Yup... a friend of mine and I were going to make the tote bag from the All People Quilt newsletter and decided to go out shopping that day instead - and well, I had brought that curtain to cut up!!

I just thought it was funny that they were both in the same bag. Had the rotary cutter been wrapped around the curtain it would have been absolutely hysterical... but same bag is pretty funny too.