Thread: GRRR to ebay!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 06:30 PM
dunster
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Quiltgranny
Originally Posted by dunster
This is my favorite ebay site for fabric - http://stores.ebay.com/CROWSNESTQUIL..._sopZ10QQ_vcZ1

It's not the latest collections, but the fabric is good quality (a lot of Red Rooster, which I like) and the shipping is reasonable, especially if you get as much as will fit in a large USPS box (about 30 yards). They also answer questions promptly. I've always been pleased when I purchase from them.

Forgot to say, all the Red Rooster fabric is $2.99 / yd.
Do you have any idea why some of their fabrics appear wrinkled? I just checked over many of them on a variety of pages and found some of them were pretty wrinkled. That is a really great price, and I thank you for mentioning them, just thought I'd ask if you had any experience with receiving wrinkled fabric?

Thanks,
I haven't had a problem receiving wrinkled fabric, but I'm not sure I would notice. I wash and press all my fabric soon after it comes in the door. No matter where I buy it, I've noticed that the fabric near the end of the bolt is usually wrinkled. I really don't think you will be disappointed with fabric from this shop, but if you are concerned you could try emailing them with your question. They have been prompt to respond with information in the past.