View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Macybaby

They are selling on eBay for $750 -$1000 right now, actually lower than I've seen them in the past. Most FW are selling for less, and if a person watches, they can easily pick up a black 221 for around $250 including shipping. Prices have been steadily falling on them for over a year now. There are still a lot of dreaming sellers - but they aren't the ones selling machines. I don't know if they'll go much lower because the painters can get a premium, so they probably buy up anything really cheap to paint and resell - since painted ones do sell for a lot more.

Most of what I watch on eBay is selling for less now than it was when I started looking almost two years ago. I saw a decent increase in prices around Christmas time 2012/2013, prices stayed high until about April 2013 and then started going back down, and I did not see any increase like that this last Holiday season.

KLO - the whole reason I have money to spend is because you can't take it with you . . . so in a way my Parents are financing my collection. It's one of the things that makes my collection very special to me - that and all the wonderful people I've met