View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Lois-nounoe
I bought the el cheapo program. It is the Design Wizard and was only about $29 . Very simple to work and has a lot of fun fabrics, blocks, and projects. Your can design your own quilts by using the blocks and fabrics provided and then print out the quilt, it's specifics, and it will give you the amount of each fabric to buy and how to do each block by rotory, temple, or foundation methods and print those out too. I've had a lot of fun with it and don't even know what all it can do. :oops: Anyone intimidated by the QE or (like me) don't want to pay that much money the Wizard is the way to go. I've already done several quilts using it and have a bunch I've designed in the file. Each month it gives you another project with several new blocks and fabrics to download and you can put them in the "My Favorite" spots in the program for later use. I've had a blast with it and it is really easy to use. :lol:
I never heard of that program before.. sounds like a great package and can do quite alot!!! Its fun to be able to design your own quilts!! I'm loving it!