View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:52 PM
nancysp

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
I haven't received my 3rd Block issue. I have emailed 3x (notes) and even called them and left a message but no response. I love this magazine but it would help so much if someone from MSQC would let me know what's going on. My payment was deducted from my account 6/10/14 and now its been a month. I know the first issue took a while and I had no problem with the second so I'm trusting that I can speak with someone there.
This happened to me with the second issue. Call them during business hours. They will tell you how long to wait and then you call them back and they will send it out. I had to wait until June 1 before they would send me the issue. I got my third issue 3 weeks later. You'll probably have to wait a few weeks. I swear they have some major issues with the postal service. I think they use media rate (cheapest) to help keep the costs down. But they seem to only have one printer, where larger publications that use media rate have more printers. So it all ships from one place. But if you don't call, they won't know. I tried emailing them and it was not answered. Good luck.