Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
MSQC Block Magazine, 3rd issue >

MSQC Block Magazine, 3rd issue

MSQC Block Magazine, 3rd issue

Old 07-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Power Poster

The corrections I've seen are minor and are easily detected to fix. I've run across worse directions in other magazines with no corrections listed at all.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:39 PM

I really love the stories in Block. I haven't read the mystery in the third book yet but I am looking forward to it. I definitely will keep my subscription.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:39 PM

I haven't received my 3rd Block issue. I have emailed 3x (notes) and even called them and left a message but no response. I love this magazine but it would help so much if someone from MSQC would let me know what's going on. My payment was deducted from my account 6/10/14 and now its been a month. I know the first issue took a while and I had no problem with the second so I'm trusting that I can speak with someone there.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
I haven't received my 3rd Block issue. I have emailed 3x (notes) and even called them and left a message but no response. I love this magazine but it would help so much if someone from MSQC would let me know what's going on. My payment was deducted from my account 6/10/14 and now its been a month. I know the first issue took a while and I had no problem with the second so I'm trusting that I can speak with someone there.
This happened to me with the second issue. Call them during business hours. They will tell you how long to wait and then you call them back and they will send it out. I had to wait until June 1 before they would send me the issue. I got my third issue 3 weeks later. You'll probably have to wait a few weeks. I swear they have some major issues with the postal service. I think they use media rate (cheapest) to help keep the costs down. But they seem to only have one printer, where larger publications that use media rate have more printers. So it all ships from one place. But if you don't call, they won't know. I tried emailing them and it was not answered. Good luck.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:38 AM

nancysp,
Thanks for the info but here's where I'm stumped. I called 3x and left voice messages and never got a call back as well as sending them emails. Granted I'm going to allow the postal service to see if its delivered by next week but I can't even get to speak to anyone over there by phone And I did call them during business hours and know that they are in the CST. I'll give a week...
Old 07-11-2014, 05:45 AM

I had no problem with the first, but didn't receive the 2nd. After emailing twice, they shipped the 2nd. I no longer subscribe, but I order from them 2 or 3 times a month so I add block to one of the orders.

Is it just me or do you find yourself buying a deal of the day twice a month or more?
Old 07-11-2014, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Is it just me or do you find yourself buying a deal of the day twice a month or more?

Absolutely! even tho I have several LQS within a 30 minute drive (less than 12 miles!��), I don't get out of the house much and when I do, I have too many errands to run. MO.* is my best friend! along with Amazon!
Old 07-11-2014, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
nancysp,
Thanks for the info but here's where I'm stumped. I called 3x and left voice messages and never got a call back as well as sending them emails. Granted I'm going to allow the postal service to see if its delivered by next week but I can't even get to speak to anyone over there by phone And I did call them during business hours and know that they are in the CST. I'll give a week...
I learned that leaving a message is as bad as email, especially when they expect you to wait 4 or 5 weeks after everyone else has received their magazines to call. Just hang up and try calling until you reach a real person, they will give you the "call back" date. You won't be happy with how long they expect you to wait, but at least you get a date. I really believe they are working on it.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:52 AM

nancysp,
I called MSQC yesterday and finally did speak with someone. She stated if I didn't receive my magazine by the beginning of August to call them back and they'll send another one. Also a quick note regarding emails and phone calls. Linda (customer service rep) did state that they are moving their customer service to another larger building, hiring more personnel to help with the volume of emails and phone calls they receive. At this moment they only have 5 who handles this so it is a large task and I totally understand. Hopefully I'll get the mag. soon.