View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 02:37 PM
meanmom

Cindy my guys left the same one out for over a week. I could smell it when I walked in the door. How can they not notice these things. I made zucchini bread this morning. I drove around most of the day with it in my car it smelled so good. It was still hot when I put it in my car. I made Cincinnati style chili for dinner, I put it over strips of zucchini. It was good, the texture was a bit off, I should have cooked it a little bit longer first. I made it to 2 of the 7 stores for the Christmas in July shop hop. I swore I wasn't going to buy anything. HA HA! Did I really believe that. I bought 2 striped fabrics to use as binding on a quilt. I like to cut it on the diagonal and use it that way. Hopefully it matches. I also bought a gorgeous light colored batik to use as a blender. the 2nd shop has a lot of unique fabrics. They supposedly only buy ethically produced fabrics. They have quilte a selection of aborigional fabrics and batiks.
I received 3 months of FQ from Teddybearlady and 1 month from mjmachin. So pretty.