Thread: Double Bed
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 09:51 AM
romanojg

When we bought our house the bedroom downstairs wouldn't handle a king size bed so we went down to a queen. That didn't last long. I moved the bedroom upstairs and got a king size bed. We were snugglers like some couples are. We both like to spread out. Hence why I always kept two separate blankets on the bed, one for him and one for me. When I get cold, I don't care whose blanket it is, I take it. When we split I bought a full size for my downstairs bedroom and used it up until he finally moved out. It was such a comfortable bed and I usually had grandkids or my daughter climbing into my bed with no problems. When he moved out, I bought a great big kind size bed just for me. Of course I still have grandkids climbing in my bed along with my daughter but that's ok. I would never turn down visiting someone I cared about just because of the bed. I've been at my sisters plenty of times during her different rental apts and had to sleep on sofas, the floor, bunk bed. It doesn't matter, I wanted to spend time with her. If I had to I would have gotten a hotel but I always visit the ones I love. I've spent the night at my sons house who lives 10 min from me and slept on his sofa just because we wanted to spend time together or when I came home from surgery and he didn't want me at my house alone. I have lots of aches and pains no matter what but that won't stop me from being with my loved ones.