View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:33 AM
irishrose

I think that was my last walk until the cast comes off. I'm sure the plates are okay, but the skin feels a little irritated. Too much friction. I can hold off 6 more days. Never thought I'd be looking forward to a boot - I've always disliked those, but never I've had one.

My handyman is supposed start painting the trim on the house today. He's now an hour and a half late. I don't know why I put up with it - yes, I do. He is goodhearted, does good work, works at a reasonable rate, will do anything I ask and he needs the money.

Chiropractor app't today. That may a waste of time of money when I'm walking lopsided.

I'm working on the back of the circle quilt - the front is ready for borders. I love scrappy when other people do it, but I drive myself crazy trying to distribute colors. I am now replacing several blocks as I don't like the way they blend. I know, just sew it together. I tell my daughter it all matches once it's sewn together, then waste time doing this. I think I'll take a break and make an apple pie. That I can do.

Pat, how exciting to have your family return. 2 1/2 months is such a sweet age. You will enjoy spending time with your granddaughter. Is this your first GD? I know you have a couple of GSs. I've had to drive to Chicago for flights. 5 1/2 to 6 hours if traffic on 80 is moving.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy