View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Charity Quilter

Location: South Carolina; half hour away from Charlotte, N.C.

When out and about it is truly hard to find places where you can get "healthy" food. Do you have any Health Food Stores around you that serve food? We eat at Earth Fare quite often. Not everything they serve is 100% sugar free, but they do have other options. As a rule, my husband and I take our food with us in a cooler when we are out for the day. That way there is no question about what is going in our mouths. This life style is not for everyone, as it takes time to get all the food together.. we have no problem with it as we have been doing it for years and it is just a part of our life. A good way to loose weight I promise you!

Another thing is watch and read everything you purchase from your food store. Just about everything you pick up is loaded with sugar. There are other names for sugar also that you may want to familiarize yourself with. It is a ploy that some companies use as the consumer is not always familiar with other names for sugar. Do a google search for other names of 'sugar'.