View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 10:14 AM
KalamaQuilts

Hey gang, everyone pounding down to the month finish?
I'm taking the day off today, mother started hollering at 4:30 and didn't stop until about 9...
so I'm tired and grumpy. Which is silly, I usually get up around 5 AM anyway. I like that morning sewing time in my own quilt room. That is where I'm making strings from shirts, simple.

I have my other Janome set up across from her chair in the living room. Right now I'm making paper pieced flying geese out of shirt scraps. I can follow something with numbers surely Sooner or later she'll get mad about something and start hollering so that is a spot I come and go from.

I forgot to weigh for a few days and blew right past my sorta goal, 155. That is what I weighed the day I went for breast cancer surgery and have inched up ever since. So there I was at 154...I felt like that Paul Newman movie where he was in prison for lopping off the heads of parking meters. They used the prisoners for road gangs, and one day the got the idea to work like mad, and they ran out of gravel before they ran out of road. They just stood looking at each other What now?

Thumbs up everyone...one less bite at a time.