View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Nilla

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
It can be a " little thing" that can cause tension nightmares.........needle might not be perfectly centered, your bobbin may not be in the bobbin case correctly...mine must turn counterclockwise or else! Bobbin might be too loose...when you hold the thread and drop the bobbin, does it just slide down very slowly, drop like a rock or not move at all......on my machine, it should just drop slowly.........that little screw on side controls that...is the case perfectly round....dropped case can get a dent and throw the whole process off......each machine has its basic things that allow it to make the perfect stitch....it's up to the owner to find and keep in check those fine points.......
Ugh, I just hate that I spent almost as much on this as I would have a new car and I don't enjoy the process. So basically, it is this complex for most long armers? How do you all stand the constant ripping out stitches and fiddling with this and that until you figure out the solution to the newest problem?

To to be honest, my gut tells me prism is right and I just got a dud machine. I told my dealer the other day that all these issues can't be operator errors. She's going to talk with the team about my concerns. It makes me ill that I spent so much money on something that takes a whole room in my house and I can't stand using it.