View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 02:56 AM
Nilla

Originally Posted by GEMRM View Post
I know you said that your dealer has been helpful, and has been out to the house to check etc - have you tried contacting Pfaff directly? Their educators are pretty good.
I recently had a situation with my machine and the local dealer was "so helpful", came to the house a few times etc but the problems went unsolved. As the machine was brand new, I got frustrated and contacted the company directly - turns out they wanted to see the machine in their shop - long story short - they had been asking the dealer to have it shipped back but the dealer wouldn't tell me that.
It might be worth a try, especially since you have had tension problems right from the start.
My machine was the same brand too, but never had tension problems, it was a software glitch combined with a motor box problem - all the problems are solved now, and so quickly once I got the manufacturer rep involved.
PM me if you want further help in following this path,,,,,
Good luck,
This is helpful information. Thank you. I spoke with my dealer briefly yesterday and we will probably meet to discuss the problems again today. They have been very kind, but of course it is a business for them. I'm hoping we can resolve the problems without me having to get rid of my long arm.

I truly appreciate all the help and support provided on this board. Lately I end up crying whenever I have to pick out stitches. It's so much money to have spent only to ruin the fabric (thus the whole quilt) by picking out stitches over and over until everything is warped and even sometimes torn in a few spots.

I will update after I meet with my dealer.