View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 10:28 PM
linda faye

CurliQ, Tartan and Billi.............thanks for your replies. My daughter was able to meet the owner as well as the mom and dad of their puppy at the shelter. The parents of the puppy were pit bulls and very friendly even when folks came around their little family of pups.....which indicates to me that the mom and dad have been raised in a loving home.

Daisy, the new family member, is being trained very well and with lots of love. She will be in obedience school when she is old enough. The other pet of my daughter and SIL passed away last December of old age - he was 17 yo. He had been trained by them and was so loved.

All that said to thank you for your replies and assure you that what you have suggested is already being done. There will no be small infants in their home (maybe another pup at some point) and they are loving and enjoying Daisy. I hope I get to meet her while she is still in the puppy stage. Although I have heard that pit bulls are like active loving puppies all the time. Thanks again