Old 07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
MaggieLou

I had three at one time. Two were the sweetest most loveable dogs you could want. The other one we got from a pet store and he was the dog from H***. Never, I repeat NEVER, buy a dog from a pet store. He was the first Husky we had and was fear aggressive. We had problems with him all the time but I couldn't bring myself to have him put down. One of the others we got from the humane society and she would talk to you. Unfortunately, we didn't understand "dog". She would sit on the couch and lay her head on my DH's shoulder. The other husky was the son of the first one. Thankfully, he didn't have his father's tendencies.

They are cold weather dogs but we lived in FL and they did just fine. We did keep them indoors though except to go out to potty. We had a fenced yard they could run around in so they did get exercise but I wouldn't leave them outside for too long. They did love it when we had a few cold days though. They did "sing" occasionally but not as much as my greyhounds we got later.