View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 11:11 AM
AUQuilter

Default Sew Perfect Sewing Tables info

In my quest for a sewing table/cabinet/desk, I read a lot of responses here on the board and considered all sorts of ideas including building, buying and repurposing. In one post, someone had posted a pic of their Sew Perfect Table-thanks and I am sorry I don't recall your QB name but thanks for posting as I had never seen this sewing table option. Although it is not a beautiful piece of furniture, it appeared to be a viable option. I called the company and in doing so learned that this fall they will have hundreds of sewing/quilting stores selling their products. Up until now, I think they had been going to shows and through their website,
http://www.sewperfecttables.com/why-sew-perfect.shtml. They are made in Maine. Horn Sewing cabinets are made in West Virginia now and Koala cabinets are made in USA as well now. Woohoo for manufacturing in USA!!! I wanted you to know of this so if you have been sitting on the fence because when this happens we know the price will go up as the sewing/quilting shops have to "make something" as the middle man. I am not affiliated with the company just thought the info should be shared.