View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 06:00 AM
KalamaQuilts

Oh, too funny...one of life's little jokes
my laundry room is across from mom's bathroom and one night (dementia patients 'shop' in the night) mom put on a pair of Rob's shorts. It was 2 days before she'd give them up. This is kind of off color, but I asked Rob if any of his friends mother's in law had been in their shorts.

Holy cow did I go off the rails late yesterday. 2 doughnuts I bought for mom, 6 cookies, 2 Lindt truffles, 2 mini reeces cups. And I don't even like those...and popcorn for dinner.

Ok...fessed up. Have already walked and am at 4K steps. Have 3 of my waters in
Hey, that is another of my little mind tricks. I drink hot water in a big mug. It goes down a lot easier than cold water and I like my hot drinks hot so get it down my neck pretty rapidly.

the 301A in the cabinet I got is going to a member in Twin Falls Idaho, I'm so tickled. She is in much the same boat as me, a long line of enormous stresses. she is bartering with 30's reproductions.

I think this makes me officially off the fabric wagon I've been on since 2001. donated shirts are still fabric incoming as is bartered fabric. I'm thinking I would have been basically out of fabric by 2016 so I think it's ok.

I've had another thread deleted...so won't say what my next hand project is...but it's huge