View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 01:58 PM
KalamaQuilts

I clear my decks and clean my quilt room for Mystery but we don't bother with holidays any more so it's a good time for me.
Yes I have all the components done for solstice, and a little bit assembled, but those were the months I first had mother home and they were chaotic and I'm not sure if that is one I'll ever go back to and finish.

She was a junk yard dog all day yesterday, and today is the first day ever she didn't start hollering before she even opened her eyes. Her only 'temper' was pounding her walker up and down the hall but not one complaint, a first.
She has already gone to bed so perhaps she is about to take another dip.

So you don't think it's all bad, she does have days when she is the real Betty, or the old Betty with social buffers in place and is an absolute delight to be with, funny and very sharp and quick. Doesn't happen often enough though, but I will remember those times.

More fresh beans today, yum! I have two doxies and they love veggies. While I was picking I gave one to Xavier ever so often, and then I hear Xing-Xing munching and thought what a smart doggie, he is picking his own. The next handful I turned to put in the bowl...there was Xing-Xing, head in the bowl, cherry picking the best ones
I'd be lost without my creatures!