Old 08-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Havplenty

I am a visual person so would like to see any prizes in person. The rotary blades would definitely make me interested in buying a raffle ticket. You can get a 5 pk of Olfa 45mm for around $18.00 at Walmart. Quilting rulers would be good but which ones to include to make it interesting would be the question. I know flying geese, HST and hexies are all the rage now. The same with quilt patterns (what pattern to include). Maybe something special like Tula Pink's Butterfly quilt. It depends on taste of course.

Also consider creating a basket full of quilt themed stationary from BBD Creations. The prices are fantastic and this is often something completely different. You could stuff a basket full at their prices. The postcards are wonderful & suitable for framing.

Something different to include with any of your prizes may be to collect some of the Row by Row patterns/kits from your area LQS to include as an added surpise to any package. Just some of my thoughts. Good luck with your prize hunt.