View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Pam H

Ok, here's how my evening went. I went out for dinner with a group of friends. One woman was buying for everyone because she doesn't like to host a meeting at her house. I ordered a fish sandwich. I would have preferred to order the shrimp because it is a healthier choice but it cost a lot more so I didn't want to do that to my friend. The sandwich was delicious and huge! I really, really wish I had shared the sandwich with my daughter but I didn't realize it would be 2 filets on a big bun. I knew it would not be good leftover so I ate the whole thing (plus some sweet potato fries). I came home full and satisfied. My hubby went in the kitchen and got a big bowl of ice cream and sat in front of me to eat it. This is my favorite kind of ice cream and he doesn't even really like it. So then I have to have a bowl of it even though I am not hungry at all. At least I do use a very small berry bowl as my ice cream bowl. I don't know if it comes from growing up in a large family that I feel like I have to have my share or what. Does anyone else act like this?