View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Lady Diana

This seems to have cut down on our annoying calls....when you get these calls and you see by ID that it is telemarketing, pick up the receiver, don't say anything but start pushing the # key over and over and over....with some phone you can just hold it down, others you have to push it repeatedly about ten times. Then when you listen, they have disconnected. Some automated systems will read your # key sounds as a bad number and kick it out.
I have to share a response with you on a call I answered. Credit Card bill reduction, I pressed the key to talk to someone, I said I have told you repeatedly that I am on the do not call list....his response....it doesn't matter...I said don't call here again,,...he said, we will continue to call you because you can't do anything about it! I said, Oh, then I don't have to answer your call, do I? Every time I see your ID you can listen to my phone ring. You can't do anything about making me answer. You will loose money and I will continue to read my book.