Old 08-24-2014, 01:13 PM
JoyceHoopes

Originally Posted by lclang View Post
I lok for African Violets. I manage to kill one or two a year and our craft shows often feature green-thumbed people who raise and sell the violets so I need replacements.
lclang I love your post. I too manage to kill off any live plants on a regular basis That's why I have silk inside and nothing outside. The only exception is gifts from my grandchildren. The flowers I got for Mother's Day just went the way of all the rest LOL. Joyce in Delaware

Oops, sorry. I missed the topic again. Because of mobility issues, I rarely go to craft fairs. If it's a high quality one (as opposed to ones where the predominant items for sale are clothespin crafts at 5/$1), then I gravitate to the woodworking and enameled items; if something jumps off the shelf into my arms, I'm likely to spend whatever it takes to get it. And handcrafted quality jewelry actively seeks me out

Please don't get me wrong, juried fairs are better for me because my own issues. If I could spend more time looking at the other vendors, I'm sure I could find something either for myself or as a gift. I admire anyone who risks putting themselves out there and wish they could all sell out their stocks. Joyce

Last edited by JoyceHoopes; 08-24-2014 at 01:28 PM.