View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:24 AM
Somebunny

I had exzema so bad in my 20's my hands bled and it looked like I was burned. I had it for years straight with no break or relief. Lotions did nothing for me. I went to a natural path doctor, desperate to try anything, and was prescribed to take 1 TBL "Cold Pressed" Safflower Oil (found in health food stores) and vitamin B vitamins. This was not a quick fix, I didn't even notice a difference for 3 weeks, but after any improvement at all, I kept doing it. Three months later, I had healing! One year later, I was amazingly cleared up and felt it was under control and it has been ever since. I used the oil trick off and on for years, but haven't used it now for about 10 years. I still break out with stress even now, but just little patches and I can clear it up on my own. I know how miserable this stuff is and I don't know if my cure would work for everyone, but it sure did the trick for me. I was told my skin needed oil/moisture mixed with the vitamin back then. For lotion, I used a First Aid Cream with Aloe Vera as the first ingredient. I wish healing and health to you and everyone.