View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 09:46 AM
ManiacQuilter2
Power Poster

I still have a few questions rattling around in my head. There is a lot pf infp on the Warm Product website. I bought this at a local JAF in So CA. The product number is 753705011122. This product is 45" wide. The JAF website does not have the product. I paid $6.00 a yard because the clearance fabrics were 50% off.

As you can see in the picture, there is a sort of knit fabric on one side and what appears to be a batting on the other. I assume that you attach the fabric to the batting side. My window is 58.25" in width & 52.75" in height. The window slides open moving to the left so I want to early in the morning slide the curtain to the left so the cooler air can enter the room. So I am leaning toward doing something with loops so I can install a simple presser drapery rod since I live in an apt. I am thinking to keep the insulation up tight to the top of the window, to sew the loops on the top of the back. There is lot of info on Warm Product website along with an interesting post of sewers that I found when I Google: Warm Window.

Thanks you again for all of your help. If anyone is interested, I can post my progress as I go along. I always find a photo is worth a thousand words.
Attached Thumbnails warm-window.jpg  

Last edited by ManiacQuilter2; 09-09-2014 at 10:03 AM.