Old 09-13-2014, 12:47 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

You got that for 10 Bucks , that great .I have two one with the coffee grinder like most ( as I hear) both were stuck / gummed up . one was just the zig zag. the other was both the zz and stitch length, which was a total pita to free up, using google I came up with a zero on any information to service it I did find that they do have a nylon ? plastic gear. you can get link belts for them , along with one an other site a guy say he will make you one, that was afew years back I did a quilt using fabric heavy as med weight denim, wasn't all that impressed, so I did the spoked handwheel thing, remachined that to get the bobbin winder to work. OOO ya it then had the punching power butt as talked about they don't stop when you let off the gas, it will do 2 to 3 more stitches , then stop LOL. my quilts quilting line were not very straight, I took the grinder one used this to go over those lines. these where 7 foot lines, talk about use up thread !!! it say these have something like 52 / 54 different patterns , bull they have 5 patterns maybe 10 different lengths to each pattern I also read that you really really have to know how to adjust the grinder to get the patterns I got these 4/5 years ago $60 on each what sweet'd those buys was one was in singer 4 drawer treadle, the other was in a singer #42 cabinet these both were barn machines, the cleaning the body was easy. but the metal ( silver) took for ever. There a great puzzle to put back together . like a maze of movement there very good machines, there not a $500 machine