Old 09-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Elisabrat

Default October Fat Quarter Swap : Christmas/blenders and a side swap too!

Better late than never (groan). My apologies for getting this sign up late I had my days mixed up. Thank you to Jaba for reminding me to um.. get my post up .. pretty please

OCTOBER Fat Quarter Swap is CHRISTMAS/Blenders and a side swap to boot!

This month we are swapping FIVE FAT QUARTERS in a Christmas themed print and/or Blenders to go with them. This gives some of us who are not so quick time to make something to gift for Christmas! There is a method to my madness I know it seems whacky so early but think about it if you gift something with Christmas fabric you want them to have the whole month to enjoy it ideas of prints are endless from Jolly old Saint Nick, Frosty the snowman, snowflakes, poinsettas, cream with swirls of gold, white with snowflakes, blue frosty prints.. think White! Red! Green! and Creams or Blacks with metallic to match your prints. Plaids? stripes? dots! the choices are endless. Make sure all swapping items are 100 percent QUILT QUALITY COTTON and that the size is a minimum of 1 fat quarter per cut. Try hard to not have a short cut. Give what you would like to receive!! I want everyone to be happy with this swap.

I am accepting sign ups for this swap until the 1st of October. I will assign PARTNERS and it is your responsibility to come back to the swap and look for the posting and notify your partner. Its usually on the first to second page. I am also accepting sign ups for an additional swap of your choosing. I will post that list of available swappers and what they have to swap. Its your job to notify me when you have heard from them and I will remove your two names from the list so your not stuck with 100 swaps! (unless you want them of course). So get excited and sign up now! We are more than willing and ready to take your sign ups if you write me and notice your name is not added to the list please notify me PM and I will take care of it immediately if possible. We have some who will swap more than once but not always.