Old 09-22-2014, 08:33 AM
Elisabrat

Adult fabric: poinsettas, trees, winter scenes, ornaments
Novelty fabric: reindeer with silly smiles, santas surfing in Hawaii... does that help?

if you want specific things you have to post with ME first please also with the side swaps send me the note you want to do those and what you want to send/receive then it will go onto a list for all to see. after I post that list your free to add to the list. just posting here does not get you on the list. I cant be everywhere (weird but true). so make sure you send me a sign up PM please thanks guys! and no swapping til we we get the list up. Period. its not fair to those who play the right way that people pair up way before the sign ups are even over. phew.

I love novelties. cute little bunnies with presents for eachother? oh yeah. also love the glittered Christmas fabrics oh big time. I really love those. sucker for sparkle. I love burgundy type reds over cherry reds most of all. you see we all love something different. make sure you let me know what floats your boat and I will make sure to pair you with someone who wants or has the same thing TELLME WHAT you have to trade and what you are willing to trade back. phew. got that I think. for now at least. SIGN UP TODAY and have fun with us!