Old 09-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Elisabrat

lol me too.. I always by them by the 1 yrd because of the price but man if I could many would be in multiples of four. great thing to make a quilt out of. Last year I received this killer quilt from Robert Kaufman metallic and its stunning combined with some metallic fabrics that are blenders omg I am in love with it. nap with it every afternoon

I love the kid fabric too just because it reminds me of growing up. soon I will have grand children and think a few things with kid fabric will be well received. like a tree skirt or a throw for them to use while laying under that tree. That said I love the adult fabrics for home décor and vintage Christmas? oh double swoon. this is the best swap of the year LOL because one can add to their stash of oh I love that do I want to use it though? fabric that is just too great to use.. my daughter takes it and puts it stretched over a canvas each year. three that coordinate lined up festively on a wall.. then you can take the fabric off and still use it the next year! fabric is so addicting. I hope I didn't offend anyone in my post. I mean no disrespect but its easier for me (which is what counts these days) to get notifications then I simply save them in the in box til the swap and can open each one and apply it to a list very easily. so forgive me if I was too harsh there. I seriously meant no harm.