View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 05:04 AM
romanojg

Like most of the shows mentioned. Love the mysteries of Laura, but she's good in most things. Scorpion is great too, followed by the Dome which I've been hooked on since first show. Resurrection is coming back on tonight, love it too. NCIS NO was really good. They moved Biggest Loser (which I love) to Thursday which is when Project Runway is on, thank goodness Lifetime plays it twice and its easy to catch up on. I've been a fan of Castle as well, liked watching Castle when he was a young teen on One life to live. Madame Sec. was good as well. I think there are alot of new shows coming on that will be good which means I'll be watching some on my pc to stay caught up since they'll play opposite of the others that I like. I'm so happy that alot of the "reality TV" shows are going away. I don't know who's reality its supposed to be but not mine. I do like Biggest Loser, I relate to them because its true to life and I've been down that battle and its hard to overcome and maintain. I do like Duck Dynasty too but only watch it once in a while.