View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Pam H

I bought a big bag of Halloween candy at Sam's Club a couple of weeks ago. It keeps calling to me every night from the pantry. So far I have not opened it. Once I do, I'm in trouble.
Tomorrow morning I will drive to Iowa to visit my mom for a couple of days. I spent my evening making binding and putting a backing together. On my way tomorrow I will drop off a quilt to a friend who is a long arm quilter. If you get McCall's quilt magazine, check out the quilt on the November cover. Penny quilted it. Anyway, she was inspired by the song that was Hoda Kotb's inspiration to put Brave and True Colors together that is raising money for pediatric cancer. If you haven't seen the video, you should check it out. Penny's friend had a daughter die from cancer. On Valentine's Day this girl would have been 25. Penny is collecting quilts that will be given to children with cancer on Valentine's Day at the hospital where this girl received treatment. I'm thinking about contacting Hoda to tell her about it. Sorry for the rant but I'm pretty excited about it. I am donating one of my mystery quilts.

Last edited by Pam H; 10-06-2014 at 08:38 PM.