View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 03:25 PM
meanmom

The teacher in the room where I am started with a rash right after we found the bed bugs. YUK! She was sure she had them and was furious. The rash didn't look look bed bugs. Rash got really bad. She went to the dr today. She said she guesses she is crazy because she was thrilled that she is having an allergic reaction to her flu shot. Her rash is a mess but glad it isn't bugs because I work a lot closer to the kid than she does.
I got a phone call about my sewing machine yesterday. They wanted to know if I wanted them to repair it or not.. It needs some parts. I told them to go ahead. They aren't sure if it will work or not. If this doesn't fix it the machine is probably dead. It is an expensive machine. I think it is 8 or 10 years old. Just don't have the money for a new machine right now. I am using a 30 year old Viking that has lots of problems. (I keep it as a backup) If I sew fast the stitches get really small. No needle down feature etc. The motor is dying etc. A friend has a machine for sale, I am hoping to catch up with her in Sunday.
My guild is having a sew in tomorrow. I guess I am taking the old machine. We are making a big star quilt. I think it is Jenny Doan pattern. I have all of my fabric cut. I am working on my sample for a class I am teaching in Nov. Hexagon shuffle.
We are having a potluck tomorrow. I am sure there will be tons of yummy food. I need to figure out what I am making and pack up my supplies.
Pat