View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 03:53 PM
meanmom

Gayle I received your FQ today. I am going to have to win in December. I love that fabric. I put my PJ's on at 6:00 tonight. I have been running around like crazy for days. It also has been raining for days. It is a good night for PJ's. I am heading upstairs in a few minutes to sew. I got 3 quilts back from the longarmers last night at guild. 2 of them were at a friends who is a newbie. She is inexpensive but does need practice. They were quilts that I wasn't too concerned about the quilting. They will be used daily and flopped on the floor here at home. So they don't need to be perfect. The other quilt has a lot better quilting on it.
I was talking to a friend about my sewing machine woes and she said she had 2 she was about to put up for sale. I bought her Janome 6600P. I love it. It FMQ like a dream. I still don' know if my other machine can even be fixed. I told my DH I would go insane without a decent machine, so he said to go ahead and get it. I might finish piecing my hexagon shuffle tonight. I want to make one in another color way next. I need it for the November meeting.
Pat