View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 09:48 PM
Jim's Gem

There is a Bible study component to it. It consists of Faith, Focus, Fitness, Friends and Food.
Tomorrow I am going to try and start the 10 day "cleanse" they suggest. Basically for 10 days cut out ALL Dairy, ALL Gluten, ALL Sugar (in any form) All Artificial Sweeteners, any kind of Stimulants and Sedatives: alcohol, caffeine, etc as well as no Processed or fast food.
After the "detox" you can add back healthy forms of dairy or gluten a little at a time. Also can add back a small amount of caffeine from coffee or tea ( I drink tea) and a small amount of Alcohol, occasionally.

I eat pretty good but eat way too much and I don't get any exercise. I really need to work on that part. There are 5 of us in this "class" though 20 other women at my church did it over the summer, we are to help keep each other accountable etc.
I ate pretty well today except the tiny bit of honey and 1/2 and 1/2 in my tea, the 4 pieces of Salami and the little bit of Yaki Soba noodles I had in my stir fry. Oh, I guess I also used a tad bit of butter and an ounce of ham in my scrambled eggs that I will have to do without for the next 10 days.
Wish me luck everyone!!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!