Old 10-20-2014, 06:03 AM
Elisabrat

Wouldn't it be lovely if HINT HINT everyone remembers to say thank you? I do usually a day or two late but I do say thank you. I am asking ONCE again please send a note to your partner or at minimum post it here you go the package how lovely your fabrics are etc.. so there is no wondering on your partners part if you received? come on not so incredibly hard. you just got a package of killer fabrics in your mail box. your excited. POST IT!

now who wants me to start sign ups for next months swap? I see two who haven't received. Are there more? no emails means no. I wont write every single one of you. I need a post to me saying so. I would love to see more participants in this swap. Please feel free to post next months swap in your other postings on the quilting board. encourage other people you know are responsible swappers to join. try it for one or two months. see what happens! I cant go to them all so counting on you to spread the word to new to swap people.

NEXT MONTHS SWAP IS: Winter. blues whites, snow flakes, trees covered with snow... think cold think winter.. hot chocolate? skating bears? lol..