View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Jim's Gem

My Eating has been going "Ok" It is sometimes hard to find foods that don't have any sugar, MSG, gluten or dairy in them. Yesterday there was a lunch meeting at church. My husband was the one ordering the food but I the best choice I could find was some Caesar salad and a piece of Chicken Picata (from Presto Pasta) So there definitely was some dairy and maybe even some gluten.
I think I am down a couple of pounds already. I am bad and weigh myself every day, I know I shouldn't but it is so tempting. I know water weight can change daily.
For breakfast I have 2 eggs with onion, bell pepper, broccoli and either spinach or kale in a stir fry. I use a tsp of coconut oil to cook it in. I then put some fresh salsa (no sugar or msg, only veggies) on it. In my tea I sometime will add some coconut milk to it (I like 1/2 and 1/2) with no sugar or honey. This keeps me satisfied for a couple of hours and I don't feel the need to snack.
It is hard to fill your plate halfway with veggies!
I have not been too good at the fitness part. need to really work on that one!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!