View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 11:56 PM
meganc731

Pat - Thanks for checking on my FQ's! Glad they got there ok. I don't think traditional yoga would work for you, I sometimes double up my mat for extra cush and the pressure still hurts my knees sometimes. It's the kind of pain that goes away as soon as I move, but with arthritis it would probably be too painful to hold the pose and it would just flare up the arthritis. But there are so many variations of all the poses that you can get into them from lots of different angles. You might look for chair yoga or perhaps a class tailored for students with arthritis. I've found that I like some of the poses better with a chair. Like Cindy, it's done wonders for my aches and pains Also, Way to go on those steps!!

CindyH- Thanks! We only wish we had horses. My husband's aunt and his uncle both have horse farms and his aunt gave one of my girls an old saddle for decoration, now it decorates my living room. It probably stinks to most people, but I love it! How about you? Where in VA are you? That's where his aunt lives.

PamH- LOVE those spiders, how clever! Wish I could quilt like that.