View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 03:17 AM
CindyA

Meganc731, unfortunately I'm in northern VA, but we're dreaming of moving to the Shenandoah Valley. Yes, I spied that saddle! I rode a bit when I was a kid but probably won't again.

Pam, let us know if you try yoga. It's been my experience that most studios will give you a free class to try it out or you can pay for a few classes and try the different ones they offer. At one studio their Gentle Yoga class was WAY too easy for me but the one I'm in now is perfect. You just have to keep trying different ones. There is a product, I think it's called Jellies. They are rubbery, cushiony little pads to put your knees and hands on to take some of the impact if you have issues. They might help you. They're probably not too expensive. My studio has a few in the classrooms to try out before you buy. I had yoga last night and slept SO well.

Oh, No!!! I had to open the Halloween candy up at school yesterday to get ready for Trick-Or-Treating that we do with the preschoolers. There were a few leftover pieces - I'm in trouble!!!!