View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 01:44 AM
meganc731

Gayle! Yikes! That sounds terrible, it's never happened to me and I only heard someone recently mention it, I didn't realize it was even possible. When I was a kid I had a bad habit of getting carried away with the stapler, more than once I stapled my finger, I bet a needle is like that times 10.

We we had the best Halloween but I'll be doing some walking tomorrow. We had a big Halloween party tonight. I had two yummy cocktails and way too many treats. We bought tons of candy and made so much food and I don't think even a third of it was gone. I can't believe how much candy we have left over. I filled one of those giant cauldrons with puppy chow and it was still practically full. Now is when my self control needs to kick in! Oh and we get very few trick or treaters because we live at the top of a steep hill so I always buy full size candy bars at Costco as a reward for the kids that make it up the hill. Usually we have between 5 and 10 kids, this year we had none! My hubby and I decided to make a flashing sign that says candy on it for next year