View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:08 AM
rjwilder

I have a 10x10 room, used to be the guest room. I decided that since we don't have overnight guests very often I turned it into my sewing room. My husband is really handy, I have a huge L shape work space on two walls. It's 24" deep and counter height. So it's a good height for cutting and I have a higher than normal adjustable office chair and I can just roll around to where my machines are. There is shelving above the tables, I need a stool to reach the highest one where stuff I don't use often is stored. Under the table I have shelves that go the full 24" depth and they pull out so I can see whats on them. Then I have a little tiny desk for my laptop and a bookcase on the wall with the closet. The other wall were the door is the ironing board. Somehow it all fits and works for me. The L on one wall faces a big window that looks out over a greenbelt. Since we park our RV at home we use it for a guest house. We plug it in, hook up the water and instant guest house with all the comfort and privacy they need.