Old 11-03-2014, 07:43 PM
GingerK

I think the pair of pillow cases for the married couples would be the most time/dollar effective. The teenager is always going to be a problem just because of his(?) age. But even there, a minecraft or Dr. Who or whatever the current favourite thing, could be done in a pillow case. The child would probably be the easiest. Last year, I found a 'stuff it yourself' teddy bear kit (they also had monkeys, dogs and cats) for $10. Would that be in your price range? The microwave bowl holders are also a great suggestion.

If you don't feel like sewing, it is easy to make a non sew throw or scarf using fleece. Then if you knit or crochet, there are those beautiful scarves from the fancy yarn.

If you make jam or salsa or any condiments, they are a great gift, especially for people who appreciate the effort but wouldn't do it themselves.

Just made a set of bean bags for my DGD's and they are thrilled. Also put in directions for a couple of games--target practice with decreasing sized containers and hopscotch (complete with a role of masking tape to make the grid indoors)

Last edited by GingerK; 11-03-2014 at 07:46 PM.