Old 11-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Havplenty

Pillow cases would be great and for the little one a pillow case in plush fleece would be great. Lots of themed fleece out there.

I try to do something handmade for my family members each year. One year I made lots of fun potholder sets and put together cookbooks for each household. Another year I bought sets of Christmas plaid drinking mugs, filled each with my spice tea recipe and made a tin of pumpkin cookies for each household.

This year I am working on making pillowcases for adults and children from my stash. I am using the pillowcases as the wrapping and will stuff a little something in each. My family knows that I am working on quilts for everyone, so whichever ones I have done by the holiday, I pass those out.

I normally scour clearance aisles throughout the year, especially after holidays, for stocking stuffer items for the Christmas holidays. I have plenty of stuff to stick in the pillow cases. For the teenager, you may want to do some sort of gift card of their interest in a fun wrapping.

Last year I gave my friend's son a gift card to the Itunes store (for music downloads) with an Axe Men gift set (body products)that I found on clearance for $5.00 all in a fun gift bag. If your teen is a girl, maybe you can do a gift card to Bath & Body Works or whatever her interest are. Some have Kindles and want to purchase books or games. You have license to be creative in making 'I am thinking of you' holiday gifts and plenty of time.

Last edited by Havplenty; 11-04-2014 at 06:27 AM.