View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Pam H

Was wondering why everyone was so quiet this month. Forgot to subscribe to the thread. Oops!
I have been very busy working on things to sell at a bazaar at my church on the 22nd. I found a few baby quilt tops I had made but not quilted. Those are done now along with a couple of others that were panels and added batting and backing to and then quilted. I've been sewing them together and birthing them when possible to avoid binding. I've only had to bind 2 so far. One last one to do and then maybe I'll do some Christmas table runners. Then maybe some burp cloths and receiving blankets. So much to do, so little time. I'm hoping to sell a bunch. I only have to pay $25 for a table and then the rest is all mine.
I really want to lose some weight this month. I really would like to win those red fat quarters. Too bad I'm putting too much food in my mouth. The pot of chili I made is so yummy....especially with a piece of cornbread broken up in it. And then there's the pan of brownies I made yesterday for hubbies friends.
Sorry if any of you are Bears fans but I am really enjoying the Packer game tonight. They are the only team I care about watching.