View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 05:31 PM
meanmom

Leann I have been getting synvisc-one injections for a while (3 years?). I haven't had one since February. I had surgery to clean things out at the end of May. He removed the meniscus and everything else. There were chunks of bone floating around in there which made things worse. He wanted to wait until it was thoroughly healed before he started the injections again. I am waiting on the insurance company right now. SHould be next week. Before surgery my knee was stiff and a little bit sore that evening. It was fine by the next morning. I sometimes would take some Aleve, nothing stronger. If he added Cortisone it was a little bit worse. I'm not a Dr but that much pain doesn't sound right to me.
I went to Yoga tonight for the second time. I really like it. The only problem with it is that I am so relaxed when I get home I am too lazy to do anything. I need to get my stuff together to teach a class tomorrow night. I'm feeling too lazy to do it. My eating got a little bit crazy over the weekend but I am back on track now. I did stay within my WW points. I just used a lot of my extras. Everyone eat healthy and exercise as much as you can.
Pat