Old 11-16-2014, 02:41 PM
tessagin
Power Poster

Default A Funny Holiday Memory You'll Never Forget!

I was going through some old photos and came across one of my oldest son's upcoming first Christmas. My son was 9 months old and our dog at the time had just had a litter of 6 pups about 4 weeks prior. Well the pups got out of their box and went behind the sparkling and glittery tree with of course the shiny baubles and garland. They were followed by my son and it was getting a little crowded. Heidi (momma dog) went after her babes and I went after mine. Not going to show a photo (uncomplimentary to my backside) but finally got all the babes with Heidi's help from behind the tilting tree. Unfortunately, we had to put up a baby gate to keep all 7 babes from behind the tree. Heidi looked as relieved as I was. She was always retrieving them from under the beds. In the mornings, I would find her and her pups under Tom's bed. I left all sleeping dogs and baby alone. All puppies got gifts of little puppy toys and Heidi got her favorite "TBone". Of course Tom got more toys than any 9 month old needs!
What is the funniest you remember? The above was the first one that always comes to mind this time of year!