View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
jljack

About 2 weeks ago, DH and I went to the local Hancock store and bought over $100 of fabric. We were presented with a $20 coupon, good on any purchase over $20. I was thrilled! Free fabric!! Well, on New Years Day we went back to take advantage of their 50% off sale, and when we tried to use the $20 coupon, she asked us for the original receipt. I told her we didn't know we had to have it. We weren't told to bring it back. She says, "it's printed on the back of the coupon", and sure enough, in about 7 pt. type on the botton of the back it says you have to have the receipt from the original sale so they can verify it was a real coupon. I asked for the manager, and she yells across the store "..can you come here for a minute". The manager wouldn't come because she was on a ladder, so she starts yelling across the store to us. She wouldn't even come and talk to us.

I was really PO'd by her attitude and her lack of customer service. I told my DH, maybe we just need to go to Joanne's from now on. We spend lots of money at Hancock, and I don't appreciate being treated like she doesn't have time to deal with our little problem.

Thanks for letting me vent.