Old 11-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Kayla

I ran across the frame listing after I started bidding on a dress form and was just going through the main list. I thought it was a good deal at the $150-$160 it was at when I saw it though. (with shipping)

I found the goodwill site a couple days ago when I was looking for a new vintage sewing machine. I wanted to turn one into a hand crank machine with a kit that seems a lot of sites are carrying now. I won an old Singer 99 there for a total of $40 with shipping that seemed like it was in pretty decent condition. In the vintage sewing machine forum here, there was a user who loved their hand crank, and saw others loving hand cranks on other sites, so figured I'd adopt my own. (especially since converting it with the kit takes 10 minutes or something as one seller claims. If it takes them 10 minutes it will probably take me a few hours or something! LOL)

Fueled by my excitement over the machine I posted about the frame figuring it was a good thing I really had no idea it was bad, the youtube video on how to put one together made it look good. (HUGE, but good) So I'm really sorry if it was someone here who got it and ends up hating it for the reasons above.